What is BCAA?
Branched Chain Amino Acids BCAAs are a group of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine and valine. BCAA supplements are often used to stimulate muscle growth and improve exercise performance. They can also aid in weight loss and reduce fatigue after exercise.n.
BCAAs are unique because, unlike most other amino acids, they are mainly metabolized in the muscle itself and are not broken down by the liver.
Benefits of BCAA
* Absorbed quickly: BCAAs enter the bloodstream quickly, bypass breakdown in the liver and are easily absorbed by active tissues mainly musclesn)
* More fuel: BCAAs provide an additional fuel source for working muscles as the breakdown of BCAA for energy increases during prolonged exercise.
BCAAs also play an important role in overall protein turnover, meaning they help regulate whether the body is in a regenerative tissue-building or catabolic-tissue-breaking state.ndt.
And now you ask yourself, are there any more benefits YES, we will continue below:
- BCAAs delay fatigue during prolonged exercise
- BCAAs improve aerobic and anaerobic performance with regular use
- BCAAs strengthen the immune system
- BCAAs Protect Lean Muscle Insurance For Your Muscles!!)
- BCAAs promote muscle protein synthesis
- BCAAs reduce exercise-induced muscle pain and damage
Supplements, not powders
Nowadays you see a lot of sports supplements in the form of powders. There is an important reason why we choose to mainly use capsules and that is that it is much nicer to swallow a capsule than having a bite of powder in your mouth, which you then have to wash down with water.
So no problems with bad tastes or a dry mouth, but just as we say; Bite, swallow, go!